Praxent Receives Customer Experience Award at 2020 Greater Austin Business Awards for Austin Chamber of Commerce
The Austin Chamber of Commerce recently announced award recipients for the 2020 Greater Austin Business Awards, and Praxent is honored to be named an Awardee in the Customer Experience category. The Greater Austin Business Awards celebrates businesses in the region, recognizing the people and companies that have demonstrated a unique vision, innovation, and best business practices. The Greater Austin Business Awards celebrated their 20th anniversary this year — we are thrilled to have been a part of the celebration.
About The Awards
The Greater Austin Business Awards recognize a variety of businesses across industries and categories. This year, 185 businesses were nominated for the award, with recipients selected by an independent panel of judges. These businesses are celebrated for managing through adversity, impacting the community, and innovating their fields. Business Award categories include:
- Employee Health and Wellness employee-centered wellness cultures that provide access and opportunities for all employees
- Community Relations demonstrating a successful approach to corporate social responsibility and making a positive impact on the community
- Customer Experience dedicated to outstanding customer experience and satisfaction in all aspects of sales and services
- Technology and Innovation developing visionary, transformative technology that impacts the business market
- Consumer Products standing out by offering unique products that create niche markets
- Company Culture fostering creative, collaborative workplace cultures that enhance performance and sustain a competitive advantage with opportunities for growth
- Entrepreneur founders or current executives responsible for the day-to-day operations of exemplary for-profit businesses
- Environmental Champion sustainable businesses creating more goods and services with less resources, waste, and pollution to positively impact the environment
- Non-Profit Section 501(c) (3) public charity or private foundations focused on serving the community and the partnerships they build with for-profit organizations
- Uniquely Austin selected by public vote for exemplifying what it means to live and do business in Austin
- The Greater Austin Business Awards CEOs and Healthcare Heroes recognized for finding new ways to make a difference and adapt throughout COVID-19
Praxent is a leader in digital innovation, with over 20 years of experience helping companies transform themselves, and by extension their industries. A leader in digital innovation, Praxent is guided by its core values including Care Deeply, Always Deliver, and Never Settle.
With over 300 client projects delivered to date, Praxent recently pivoted to focus on a new strategic specialization – financial services. Praxent partners with clients in industries including insurance, lending, wealth management, and real estate, and works with them to create outstanding and innovative digital customer experiences.