An award-winning culture to accelerate your growth
Don’t just take our word for it.
Professional development at Praxent.
Our professional development program will give you tremendous ability to influence your growth like nowhere else by providing:
Additionally, you will get:
- Clear expectations. Published Career Ladder and Process Library
- Direct feedback. Ongoing communication on the path to self-mastery
- Practice development. Working together to improve our craft and technical skills
- Growth plans. Supporting you as an individual to develop personally and professionally within your career.
- Growth Days – we close the office for a total of 4 days per year just to focus on developing our skills and knowledge
- Skills Libraries – Praxent sponsors subscriptions to some of the highest rated training programs available
- Certification Sponsorship – we’ll pay for your exam and will even reward you financially, for select certifications
Diversity, inclusion, and belonging at Praxent
Fostering diversity, inclusion, and belonging at Praxent is a chief concern, flowing directly from our core values and shared purpose
These efforts require the collaboration and input of the entire team – and, much like the software we build for our clients, will never be done.
Living Our Core Values to Foster a Culture of Empowerment
Objectivity Throughout Our Recruiting Process
Celebrating the Diverse Backgrounds of Our Team
Zero Tolerance of Discrimination or Harassment of Any Kind
Our open positions
Fullstack Software Engineer (React/Node)International – Remote
LATAM Associate Technical DirectorRemote – International
Senior Software Engineer (.NET)Remote – CO, FL, GA, MA, MN, NC, SC, TX, WA, WI,
Our Core Values
We not only stand up for our values, we celebrate them. We get together annually for our Praxies Celebration and recognize those who have been nominated by their colleagues for exhibiting our core values.