Your opportunity to do your best work.
Design, develop, and deliver digital products.
Do it differently.
At Praxent, we know you want to be a valued team member who is doing their best work and growing professionally every day.
In order to do that you need a company that sees your value and provides you the opportunity to do your best work.
We believe that without trust, there can be no sustainable, lasting progress in your career. We understand your need to be appreciated and challenged. This is why we’ve developed an award-winning culture over the past 20 years that allows individuals to feel highly valued and happy (overall 4.7/5 rating on Glassdoor), all while doing their best work.
An award-winning culture to accelerate your growth
Don’t just take our word for it.
Best Place to Work
4.8*s out of 5
Mother Friendly Worksite
Texas Montly – Best places to work
4.8* s out of 5
Best Places to Work in Fintech
Professional development at Praxent
Our professional development program will give you tremendous ability to influence your growth like nowhere else by providing:
- Clear expectations -Published Career Ladder and Process Library
- Direct feedback – Ongoing communication on the path to self-mastery
- Growth days – We close the office for a total of 4 days per year just to focus on developing our skills and knowledge
- Skills libraries – Praxent sponsors subscriptions to some of the highest rated training programs available
- Practice development -Working together to improve our craft and technical skills
- Growth plans – Supporting you as an individual to develop personally and professionally within your career.
- Certification sponsorship – We’ll pay for your exam and will even reward you financially, for select certifications
Diversity, inclusion, and belonging at Praxent
Fostering diversity, inclusion, and belonging at Praxent remains a chief concern, flowing directly from our
core values and shared purpose. These efforts require the collaboration and input of the entire team – and, much like the software we build for our clients, will never be done.
- Living our core values to foster a culture of empowerment
- Objectivity throughout our recruiting process
- Celebrating the diverse backgrounds of our team
- Zero tolerance of discrimination or harassment of any kind
What you’ll love about Praxent
Work stays at work
We promote a healthy work/life balance. No more than 40 hours a week here.
Intention-Based Leadership Structure
A management philosophy that boldly embraces empowerment and innovation.
We value your ideas
At Praxent, our doors are always open. Need help? Come on in. Have a vision for the future of the company? We’d love to hear it.
You’re more than an employee, you’re a person
Every co-worker you’ll meet is committed to treating you with respect and kindness. You won’t hear stuff like, “It’s just business.”
Professional Development Program
Funds and resources curated to help you accelerate your career growth like nowhere else.
Open-Book Financials and Business Transparency
We believe that the more you know about how our business operates, the better equipped we’ll all be to make good decisions together.
Great company culture
We’re here to enable you
It’s your work and your career. Our management team is here to help you become who you want to be. Not to micromanage you.
We’ve been in business for over 20 years.
OUR CORE VALUES
We not only stand up for our values, we celebrate them.
We get together annually for our Praxies Celebration and recognize those who have been nominated by their
colleagues for exhibiting our core values.