product expertise, on demand.
Fintech UX design and engineering partner to financial companies determined to lead in digital.
Featured Clients & Partners
Modernization and Tech Debt Reduction
When you’re losing sales to born-digital competitors and need to modernize, or you depend on your software to run your business but can’t rely on it.
Praxent helps established financial services firms and fintechs redesign front-end experiences, re-architect legacy software with composable microservices, reduce technical debt, and undertake cloud migrations so you can compete with confidence.
Fast forward to revenue with a specialized skill set and client-centered team
Optimize the customer journey across the fintech ecosystem, grow new customers, and quickly deploy new profitable product and service offerings.
Stress free software
- Quick start engagements in 2 weeks
- Fintech specialized designers and developers
- 88% of clients extend engagements
- 100.5% of sprint commitments met
- Clients invited to join standups
- All technical leaders have over 15 years experience
- We’ve completed integrations with major fintech providers in lending, banking, investing, and insurance
- Choice of US based or LATAM based team members
A partner at every stage of the fintech product lifecycle
Average project kick-off within two weeks
Go To Market
Bring your product to market with our
product strategy, UX design, architecture, and
development services to ensure you get:
- Product market fit
- Compelling CX
- Scalable architecture
Embrace high growth with burstable bench
capacity from staff augmentation and
product implementation support and benefit from:
- Fintech specialized talent
- Reduced product/implementation backlogs
- Custom front-ends and product extensions
- Whitelabelled or named implementation support
Reimagine legacy technology with front-end
redesign, composable microservices architecture, technical
debt reduction, and cloud migrations services and benefit from:
- Easier sales
- Increased conversions and engagement
- Agile development cycles
- Product extensibility
Our fintech software services:
Say goodbye to:
- Losing customers to competitors
- Design and development firms who don’t follow through
- Stakeholder misalignment
- Confusion navigating the fintech ecosystem
- Product and implementation backlogs
- Declining brand relevance
Whatever stage of the fintech product lifecycle you’re at, we’ve been there and done that.
Let’s face it – your customer’s expectations are only getting higher and your development backlog isn’t getting any smaller.
You need a trusted partner to level up your CX and instantly extend your specialized development team.
Over 300 Projects
4.8*s out of 5
100+ designers & developers
Four years running
Best Places to Work in Fintech