Fintech implementation support that’s actually supportive.
Whether you’re looking at an out-of-the-box product or a highly customizable toolkit, your implementation backlog needs to move. We can help accelerate delivery by configuring, customizing, and integrating your product.
Your FI clients will benefit from the same seamless, brand-intimate expertise we’ve provided our partners over 21 years, allowing you to focus on what you excel at – your product.
An invested, reliable implementation partner your company can trust with its software backlog
Project and account management to ensure your goals are met – while expanding client account opportunities for both of us.
US-based and English-fluent nearshore engineering talent with deep fintech domain expertise. Our developers invest in learning your product – no hand-holding required.
If your implementation backlog is slowing you down, it may be time to find a support partner.
But complex product implementation partnerships often involve complex challenges.
- Your fintech may be extremely successful in sales – which is great, but while you’re waiting to catch up on implementations, all that hard-earned revenue goes unreported.
- To accelerate growth, your company requires more than service revenue. Without a highly reliable partner to help drive delivery of services, you miss valuable time that could be devoted to the bigger picture – recurring revenue.
- Past implementation partners just didn’t generate revenue. Rather than bringing deals to the table, most partners only expect deals from you and are unable – or unwilling – to upsell, cross-sell, and expand accounts.
- On top of a lack of revenue generated, some partners cost you time and money, too.
- You’re concerned about a lack of specialized knowledge – how can you be certain that partners will drive seamless integrations when they require so much hand-holding just to catch up with your product?
- This lack of specialized technical expertise may also result in a subpar end product – and a subpar brand experience on the part of your customers.
- If a technology implementation partner’s interactions with your customers leaves something to be desired, your brand will take the fall for it.
You need a partner you can rely on to accelerate delivery against your software implementation backlog – a partner who will represent your company’s mission as if it were their own.
- Who is driven to spot opportunities, upsell, cross-sell, co-brand, and expand client accounts – bringing new deals in for both parties in a partnership.
- Who is invested in taking the time to learn your product, at no cost to you – bringing deep domain expertise in financial services technology, design, and development.
- Who understands that implementation partnership is hardly a one-sided relationship – but a brand-intimate style of outsourcing that requires the highest level of service to increase positive brand experience for your customers.
- Who strategizes on how best to integrate your fintech product to your customers’ core systems – not one-size fits-all, but a highly customized approach.
- Who ensures that your product delivery is prioritized -and accelerated – meeting or beating deadlines while also providing a seamless, competent, and reliable experience.
- Who knows software implementation services inside-out and will deliver on that knowledge – allowing you the confidence to get back to the heart of the matter, your product.
- Who takes pride in partnership, pursuing a select few so as to best serve you with an authentic, reciprocal relationship that places you and your customers’ needs as paramount.
“In our industry, it can be challenging to stand out. When the coverage features and many of the benefits from carrier to carrier are similar, you have to find ways to rise to the top. So how do we make ourselves stand out? Through innovation, through the look of the portals, through the ease of doing business and [members] feeling like we are investing in them and their experience with us.”
Shelly Ursini, VP of Business Development and Marketing, Integris Group
Why pursue an implementation partnership?
And why partner with Praxent?
While it can be difficult to summarize the answer to such an important question, we have a few starting points. Our position is based on 21 years of experience in complex product integrations. In a nutshell? Valuable partnerships are quick to deploy, highly supportive, seamlessly implemented, and bring long-term success.
Built for speed
When your fintech company faces a rapidly accumulating software backlog, a technology implementation partner can be key to accelerating delivery of services to FI customers.
Why Praxent? Our goal isn’t simply to make the process of integration speedier, but to help you make your product even better. We create and implement smart product plans and project management to help accelerate delivery and increase adoption, while providing functional analysis to map out the most direct route to a quick and seamless integration.
Truly robust implementation partnerships perform at their best when the partnership is based in flexibility, forethought, and specialized knowledge. No two implementations are the same – each requires varying degrees of customization.
Why Praxent? We pride ourselves in communicating every step of the way with evaluation and feedback in support of your fintech’s long-term strategy. We’ll build our support team around your internal requirements and capabilities, learn your product inside out, and serve your customers alongside you – with total commitment and professionalism.
Reliable technology implementation partners have the deep domain expertise and technical skills required to support a quick and seamless product integration experience.
Invested in you
The best implementation partnerships are mutually beneficial – and hard to come by. Unaligned partners can further delay deployments, create reputational harm, and lead to poor integrations across the fintech ecosystem – resulting in less than happy customers.
Why Praxent? We pursue alignment so strongly that if we’re not certain a partnership is right, we’ll tell you. This selective approach allows us to focus on partners to whom we can bring new deals and expand client relationships. When you invest in our backlog support, you gain a partner who delivers on their promises on time, within budget – and more than reciprocates for the opportunity.
We’ve been doing this awhile.
And our clients trust us to keep delivering for them.
300 software transformations delivered since we started in 2000
Fast-moving team of 70+ designers and engineers
4.8 (out of 5 star) client satisfaction rating
At Praxent, we know complex product integrations.
Our experts specialize in fintech and financial services cx and software engineering, enabling us to serve our implementation partners from a highly differentiated, brand-intimate standpoint. Your success – and that of your customers – is our success. Here’s how we deliver.
1. Reliable staffing
We provide the delivery and engineering leadership you need to ensure that your goals are met with precision. We staff the top 1% in nearshore and US-based engineering talent, implementing a relentless vetting process to keep our team at the top of their game.
2. Robust implementation.
Our implementation backlog support is informed by 21 years of experience in delivering complex financial services and fintech software integrations. But it’s also uniquely informed – we conduct extensive analysis and mapping for each client we serve, customized to their specific product to core system inputs/outputs.
3. Revenue generation.
The fintech space is a vertical one – when we’re all trying to serve the same FI clients, co-branding with our partners makes good sense. Our delivery leads are trained to spot opportunities and expand accounts, while our dedicated co-marketing team engages both our networks to drive further deals.
Your product sells for a reason. It’s time to accelerate – let us help you deliver. Book a call.
“I was so impressed with their knowledge. I also think it helps that they had had some experience working with other MPL carriers, so they were familiar with our industry terminology. They knew what we were trying to accomplish, which made it so much easier for me because it’s a daunting process to put all of this together.”
Shelly Ursini, VP of Marketing & Business Development, Integris Group
What You Can Expect
Successful engagements with our front end development services include:
Direct access to an empowered project champion and any of your development resources
Investments of $100K to $1M, including strategy, design and development
Learn More About Our Expertise
Get your customers invested, and they’ll invest in you Doug Cooper Product Designer at Praxent • 3…
Most apps collect digital dust, yours doesn’t have to Doug Cooper Product Designer at Praxent • 3…
How to Break Up Complex Insurance Forms to Increase Conversions Doug Cooper Product Designer at Praxent •…
There’s no time left to waste.
When what stands between a great fintech product and accelerated adoption is a hefty implementation backlog, it’s time to find support. You need a technology implementation partner you can rely on – one who doesn’t cost you money, but generates it. Let’s beat the backlog, together.
Page written by Tim Hamilton, CEO and Founder of Praxent.