AUSTIN CAPITAL BANK & CREDIT STRONG MOBILE UX REDESIGN
Regional Bank Launches Innovative Consumer Credit Builder Product
Our user experience redesign lowered Credit Strong’s cost per customer and enabled significantly higher user adoption. In addition to technical partnership, we provided Austin Capital Bank with the coaching they needed to launch into the next phase of digital transformation.
- Optimize user experience on Austin Capital Bank’s Credit Strong mobile website
- Equip and empower Austin Capital Bank with the processes and structure to handle future product ownership in-house
- While traffic soared on the Credit Strong mobile website, adoption rates were lower than they should have been
- A design flaw in the mobile site’s user flow was costing Austin Capital Bank unnecessary fees
- Driven by long-term vision for growth in digital finance, Austin Capital Bank sought help creating and implementing product plans that support that vision
- Positioned to experience higher user adoption rates
- Significant reduction in client-onboarding expenses
- Ability to garner greater market share by owning and managing future digital innovations
Clear Vision & Reliable Methods for Digital Innovation
Austin Capital Bank created the Credit Strong platform to help their clients build a credit score without applying for a credit card. The mobile-friendly site provides customers with an extremely valuable paid service: the ability to take out a loan that goes straight into a savings account so they can pay interest without losing money.
Austin Capital Bank came to us for help improving their already high user adoption rate and optimizing the mobile website user experience. What they didn’t know is that we would also equip them with the processes and structure to move their digital finance business into the next stage of growth.
We wanted to have a third-party opinion that what we’d built was indeed well-architected and scalable, and Praxent provided us with that independent verification. They also had really good UI/UX suggestions and feedback, a lot of which we’ve incorporated into our product’s customer interface.
Erik Beguin, CEO of Austin Capital Bank
Optimized Mobile Design for Increased User Adoption
When Austin Capital Bank chose us as their product management partner, their Credit Strong mobile site was already experiencing high rates of user adoption; yet, given the amount of traffic they were seeing, it was clear adoption rates could be even higher.
After conducting a heuristic analysis to identify strengths and weaknesses in the user experience design of the mobile site, we identified two critical changes that would drastically improve user adoption:
- Move calls-to-action toward the top of the page so that visitors can see them without scrolling.
- Update the responsive mobile view so that it presents visitors with clear ways to navigate to any of the three main services belonging to the Credit Strong platform.
Today’s digital consumers require fast and easy user experiences. Every second spent searching on a site is a second in which potential customers may give up and leave the page. Because of the user interface design on Credit Strong, visitors were leaving the site before they found the information that would guide them to the next step on their customer journey.
Our recommended changes provided visitors with all pertinent information upon their first visit to the Credit Strong mobile site. Now, users have full visibility into their purchase options and the easiest path forward to signing up for the service.
User Experience Design for Smarter Client Onboarding
In just 21 weeks, Praxent succeeded at developing an integrated product that offers buyers a fully digital home buying experience while automating back-end functionality on the business side.
Working with startups is never black and white. Our design and engineering teams churned out iteration after iteration, helping Bungalo Homes discover their competitive edge. We worked closely with the client, making daily decisions and keeping all teams organized, aligned and productive through shifts and changes.
Equipped for Greater Share of the Digital Finance Market
Already a rising digital leader in the finance sector, Austin Credit Bank relied on us to help them fully transition into a digitally transformed future.
After a formal process evaluation and two weeks of intensely shadowing Austin Capital Bank’s product team, we were able to present the company with a strategy for re-working their product ownership methods. For a subsequent six weeks, we provided close mentorship and assistance to help them build the internal structure and rhythms that make effective product development possible.
Our training services included:
- Formal process evaluation
- Product backlog and requirements analysis
- Long-term vision discovery
- Creation of a roadmap for on-track development
- Feature planning training
- Agile and Scrum coaching
- Style guide creation for focused design
With our coaching and mentorship, an already envisioned company gained the processes and structure that would allow them to take full ownership of their digital innovation future.
Our clients are doing big things with custom software
A retail platform enabling sales to grow by 300%
Custom Development, Strategy & Research, UI/UX Design
Generating over $80 million in new sales with custom solar and sales enablement software
Custom Development, Strategy & Research, UI/UX Design
Let’s team up
Ready to unlock hidden potential?